My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Sunday, September 11, 2005

My AGS Top 25

For those interested, here is my ballot for the AGS I-AA Top 25 poll. A lot of upsets and a lot of movement in my poll. Some new faces too. I did not vote last weekend (forgot it was Monday!) so I have left off the previous ranking. This is a bit of a shake up.

1. Western Kentucky
2. Eastern Washington
3. Northern Iowa
4. New Hampshire
5. Delaware
6. North Dakota St
7. Southern Illinois
8. Maine
9. Harvard
10. Northwestern St
11. James Madison
12. Lehigh
13. William & Mary
14. Cal Poly
15. Montana
16. Furman
17. Georgia Southern
18. Lafayette
19. Hampton
20. Coastal Car
21. Sam Houston St
22. Alabama St
23. McNeese St
24. Massachusetts
25. Montana St

3 Comments:

  • did you also forget that gate beat umass, harvard hasn't played a game, and hc is 2-0?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 AM  

  • What does that have to do with anything?

    - 'gate beat UMass, but lost to CCSU. They don't belong anywhere in the Top 25 right now.
    - Harvard is 0-0, but they for now are a legit contender. We'll see on Saturday where they belong.
    -HC is 2-0... against Sacred Heart and Georgetown. I'm very excited for HC so far. But they're not Top 25 worthy yet. Just like Harvard, we'll see where they belong in the coming weeks.

    By Blogger colgate13, at 9:34 AM  

  • actually I was quetioning umass on the list, not gate

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home