My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Friday, January 05, 2007

Requiem for a Blog

On the odd chance that there is actually anyone out there that still holds out a glimmer of hope for this blog to come back to life, I'm sorry to say it won't happen. I thought that I would just make it official and say goodbye. It's been wonderful and I wish I could do something like this full time, but alas, it wasn't meant to be.

In all seriousness, I truly appreciate all of you who've read my stuff and commented on the blog. Blogging about all things Colgate football was a passion of mine that just can't be sustained in my new professional and personal life. If anyone cares, everything in my life is wonderful but my new career is so time consuming that something had to give.

Thanks again, and LET'S GO 'GATE!

12 Comments:

  • Requiescat in pace 13 yard line.

    We'll miss you.

    By Blogger UMass74, at 11:22 AM  

  • someone out there should take this over. it was great.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 PM  

  • 13 - Look, everyone needs some diversion in life. It keeps you thinking and creative. Also, communicating with the like minded also does the soul and ego good. You need some personal entertainment to let your mind relax from the day to day business of work and family. So, I really hope you can spend a little time now and then on the 'gate discussion board. You are missed very much and we need your level headedness to keep things on the straight and narrow. Come back to the board and say hello once in a while. Gate Raider

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 AM  

  • We will miss the information that you brought to us about Colgate athletics. Good luck in your new career. If possible, leave some comments for us, from time to time, on the Colgate message board.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 AM  

  • I understand, but you will have sometime certainly. We miss your insights and as anonymous says it is a good diversion from wosrk and whatever. I hope the job is rewarding and worth the extra time you are putting in. Compromises,copromises!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

  • Classy to the end, the closure is appreciated as I kept checking in hopeful that time had allowed you another entry...alas not to be. I'll sorely miss this blog. Best of luck, 13.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

  • That's for all the great info on Colgate, we will miss you.

    By Blogger saint0917, at 8:05 AM  

  • Could it be that Lehigh Football Nation is now the only Patriot League blog in town?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

  • This Blog like Colgate 13 himself, was trash. Thank God it's dead.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 PM  

  • COLGATE AND BILL SIMMONS ARE SMUG BUGS

    ABOLISH FORDHAM FOOTBALLL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 PM  

  • 13. You are a good man. I credit you with civilizing the AGS board and also making Colgate look good even when the team did not--something hard to pull off. Truly the end of an era.
    Be well and thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM  

  • Amigo, come back!! It doesn't take much to keep this blog alive, and your fans are grateful. Not looking for Tolstoy here, just a few pithy observations now and then. Come back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home