My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Week 4 Picks

Georgetown over Columbia
Despite losing to Brown, the Hoyas put up some offense and still have a very good defense. Columbia is Columbia, and while they beat Fordham, I'm going to be hopeful and think the Hoyas can step up to the plate here.

Richmond over Bucknell
Nice win last weekend Bison, but the Spiders are a class above Cornell. If the Bison are able to beat Richmond, then it will be time to reevaluate the consensus of the ball club in Lewisburg.

Colgate over Monmouth
Unfortunately for Monmouth, the secret of the NEC has long since been let out of the bag. No one in Hamilton should be taking this lightly, and winning at Andy Kerr is not an easy thing for an opposing team to do. I think we'll see the Raiders build on last week's win over Dartmouth.

Holy Cross over Marist
Please crusaders, please. If you can't win this one, there might be more work needed in Worcester than I thought.

Princeton over Lafayette
Combine Princeton's win over Lehigh with Lafayette's loss to Penn, add to it a historical inabilty to beat Ivy teams, and it would be silly to pick the Leopards here. Prove me wrong, please.

1 Comments:

  • I am with you on your picks. I hope you have some "deep throats" to keep you posted on Gate activities including contacts that would be privy to scholarship talk on the Hill. I hope your moving on will not hurt the Gate. Send us some NH prospects.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home