My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Week 3 Picks

Again, I'm dissappointed that I do not have the time to do a full write up, and I'm questioning the worth of this blog if I can't spend the time I need to in order for it to be a quality experience. I'm not pulling the plug just yet, but it is definitely on my mind. The new career and family changes just don't leave much time for this endevour. We'll see if it settles down some or not and then make a decision.

This week's picks:

Harvard over Holy Cross 24-21
Holy Cross kind of stalled after looking strong against Northeastern. I don't think they can beat a quality team like Harvard... yet.

Fordham over Columbia 14-10
Prydatko, Prydatko, Prydatko. The recipe for Fordham success. Columbia shouldn't be able to stop it.

Lafayette over Penn 28-18
Nothing says a team is hitting on all cylinders than a 31-0 shutout of a league opponent. Monkey #1 comes off the Leopards backs this Saturday.

Brown over Georgetown 17-9
Georgetown has a defense worthy of this contest. Without the offense though, this one is too tough for the Hoyas.

Lehigh over Princeton 23-14
Mountain Hawks continue to find their stride in out of conference matchups, getting better for the games that really count.

Colgate over Dartmouth 27-17
Colgate begins to find its footing after a week off to gel. Last year's tough loss still stings.

Cornell over Bucknell 28-14
Cornell is looking to be a top Ivy team this year, and they're not Duquense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home