My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Monday, June 05, 2006

New Blog Link

I've just linked up with a writer from way down south - Louisiana. Nick Deriso has a blog that covers Grambling State. Here's the direct link (that is now also listed on the right hand side of this blog):

http://www.thenewsstar.com/news/blogs/blog3/index.html

I encourage all of my readers to stroll on over to other areas of the I-AA country. The SWAC is a conference that Colgate has never faced, but if you learn a little about them they have a great brand of football taking place down there in an atmosphere that is second to none in I-AA.

Yours truly is still hard at work on his Patriot League preview. I still intend on having #7 out by the end of this week.

1 Comments:

  • Looking forward to it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home