My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Two More Verbals

At least according to Andy of Lafayette - who is known for his great scoops! They are David Gongora and Will Griffin, both from Florida I think. I've already blogged on Gongora, a wide receiver, but I haven't found anything substantial on Griffin yet. He is supposedly a defensive back.

As I find more information I will get it up... or if you have any, dear reader, please share!

3 Comments:

  • Who is the last Colgate football player to come out of Chaminade Madonna? Wayne Schuchts (1980), who transferred to Virginia, and started ....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 PM  

  • http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-commit26jan26,0,4152931.story

    sorry, left out the url on voy post

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 PM  

  • Actually we've got a currently player out of Chaminade, sophomore Raymond Taft: Taft bio

    Raymond might start at corner next year.

    By Blogger colgate13, at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home