My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Calling All Fantasy Players: I-AA!

If you're interested in having some fun with I-AA fans across the nation, this is the second year that a Lehigh guy, kardplayer (AGS handle), is putting together a I-AA Fantasy League. Last year it was pretty fun - although I didn't win! My strategy for the "Patriotic Ivys" was to play the best Patriot and Ivy guys that I could find. The team wasn't as good as a true all-star team could have been because some of our best guys got cherry picked in the draft. No complaints here though- it was all in good fun.

So, if you're interested in participating this year, you can email kardplayer@aol.com and ask to be in the league. That's it. You don't need to be an expert or commit much to it. There is a website he sets up and after you rank players for a draft, you choose your rosters for the weekends game. As the season progresses, you can pick up free agents, trade, etc.

Give him an email and get involved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home