My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Looks like the poll may be skewed...

I'm in contact with the software company that makes the poll, but it is supposed to allow a person to only vote once. Looking at the IP addresses of votes, it appears that there have been multiple votes by the same IP, in multiple instances... You know who you are!

Listen, I appreciate the enthusiasm but it skews the poll! I hope to have this resolved soon; more to come.

1 Comments:

  • I have heard back from the tech support of the poll. Apparently if you delete your browser's cookies you can vote again...

    Hmmm... I might be retallying some votes based on IP address and giving a new total.

    Please, only vote once in the poll, OK? Thanks!

    By Blogger colgate13, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home