My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Friday, May 20, 2005

My AGS Top 25

The time has come my dear friends to put some credibility where my mouth is and rank a preseason Top 25 for the Any Given Saturday poll. This is a tough one, but I'm going to shake it up a little bit and consider that roughly 50% of preseason ranked teams don't stay ranked by the end of the season.

  1. Northwestern State
  2. Western Kentucky
  3. James Madison
  4. Eastern Washington
  5. Northern Iowa
  6. New Hampshire
  7. Furman
  8. UMass
  9. Georgia Southern
  10. Lehigh
  11. Montana
  12. Delaware
  13. North Dakota State
  14. Southern Illinois
  15. Maine
  16. Harvard
  17. Sam Houston State
  18. Lafayette
  19. Cal Poly
  20. William & Mary
  21. Jacksonville State
  22. Hampton
  23. Alabama State
  24. Appalachian State
  25. Portland State

Next five under consideration: Villanova, SE Louisiana, Hofstra, Grambling, Coastal Carolina

Well, there it is. That, and about $1.69 will get me a medium iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home