My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Friday, March 24, 2006

Hockey Recruit (yes, I'm still here)

It's been a while since my last post, and I'm still alive and healthy. Just busy - and it's just a slow time of year for football news. Yes, we've got spring ball going and position battles to ponder, but I'm finding that those discussions are better had on message boards. Anyhow, there is a bit of news to share.

I believe this won't be news to many, but here is a story on Ethan Cox, Colgate's latest hockey recruit from B.C. Cox was the MVP for the Powell River Kings. Welcome to Colgate Ethan!

In other news, I'm still enjoying the men's lacrosse win over Navy, and I hope they continue to roll at Army this weekend. It's a real big game for them to continue turning out wins against historically strong teams as well as it's a Patriot League game that will determine the playoffs down the road.

I hope to get something on how spring practice is going, but for now... it's the down time of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home