My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Monday, November 21, 2005

Biddle Named a Robinson Finalist

Biddles' at it again.

The Sportsnetwork's Coach of the Year Award, The Eddie Robinson Award, has said that Dick Biddle is a finalist for the award - again. He placed 3rd in 2003.

Please, Colgate: give this man whatever he wants to stay at Colgate (not that I think he's leaving). He's still young. Let's get another 10 years from this legend in the making and have him cement Colgate as a I-AA football power (if we're not there already).

1 Comments:

  • I'm sorry. I thought that was pretty well known.

    The Biddle announcement just came today.

    Bennett from Lafayette is also a Buchanon finalist.

    By Blogger colgate13, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home