My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Ivy Sweep

Jeez - I go away for a weekend and the entire Patriot League (sans Lehigh who was off) was swept by the Ivys! Nice job Ancient Eight. I only wish you would join the playoffs. The Patriot League schools all know how tough you guys are, but other conferences don't look upon you as favorably. I haven't gone out into the message board frontier yet, but I can only hope people look at this weekend and say how good the Ivy's are, not how bad the Patriot is. We did some nice work against the almighty A-10, and in turn you have beaten us. Seems to me the Ivy League can hang pretty well with some top teams in the country.

Thank goodness Colgate has the weekend off. Sounds like we're getting hit big time by the injury bug and we need to lick some wounds and refocus for the rest of the season. We'll be back for Cornell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home