My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Monday, August 22, 2005

Some updates

First, #2 in the preseason write up is almost done. Look for it by tomorrow morning at the latest. Next, I think the "new" scoreboard rumor I heard for Andy Kerr is just a rumor. I drove by the stadium this weekend and the same old scoreboard is up. I'm pretty sure it's on Roach's list of things to get done, but maybe it's next year.

Finally, if you don't visit AGS, give this thread about Georgetown a quick read. An AGS legend and Delaware fan, 89Hen, lives in the D.C. area and scouted out their recent scrimmage. There are some great pictures of the new construction and some players in action. Very nice "amatuer" work done!

2 Comments:

  • Amateur?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM  

  • Hey, you do mortgages for a living! Let me see your press card and I'll change it. ;)

    By Blogger colgate13, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home