My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Incoming QB MVP of MA All-Star Game

Anthony (Tony) Fucillo appears to have had an amazing performance at the 45th Agganis All-Star Football Classic. Tony was compared to Brian St. Pierre (current Pittsburgh Steeler from the area) and the opposing coach stated that "this kid made the difference".

If you keep reading the coach's comments, this guy couldn't stop raving about Tony. The real highlight follows as such:

"He's one of the better athletes I've run up against," Worth said, "the best quarterback I've seen at this level in a long time. In fact, I haven't seen many like him. He just sits back there and throws darts. "I'd say he's the best high school quarterback I've seen since Brian St. Pierre was at St. John's Prep. Fucillo was awesome tonight."

That type of compliment has me very excited to see what Tony can do at Colgate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home