My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Matt Dougherty (Sports Network) Gives His Rankings

Link

Matt has ranked every program in I-AA for the preseason. No real (big) suprises here.

Lehigh #15
Harvard #16
Brown #21 (a little suprise here)
Lafayette #25
Colgate #44 - Here's what Matt has to say: " With 2003 Payton Award winner Jamaal Branch, quarterback Chris Brown and wide receiver Luke Graham all graduated, the Raiders figure to slip a bit in 2005. "

My comment to Mr. Dougherty: That's a nice, conservative comment that really shows little homework done. I don't figure the Raiders to slip that far; there's a lot of talent returning and a lot of younger pups waiting to emerge in the wings. Oh well, I like Colgate not having such high expectations as 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home