My rants and insight into Colgate athletics and Patriot League sports

Friday, April 15, 2005

Let's try this on for size

hmmm...blogging. Is this respectable yet? I mean, seriously - who's "blogging" and who's reading this crap anyway? Well, let's try it on for size, see what we think of it all and go from there.

Here's the intital priority plan:

#1 - Colgate football
#2 - Patriot League football
#3 - I-AA football
#4 - Colgate Ice Hockey
#5 - ECAC Ice Hockey
#6 - other Colgate athletics
#7 - other Patriot League athletics
#8 - my witty humour and policital insight
#9 - wisdom for the masses

You get the general idea. I'm thinking Colgate football and PL (that's Patriot League for short) football along with my other brand of commentary on every subject that worthy to me.

Sounds like a noble adventure? We'll give it a shot.

"Damn the torpedos. Full Speed Ahead!"

8 Comments:

  • heh heh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 PM  

  • How about I-AA.org in your link section? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 PM  

  • good idea ralph... I will get at it!

    By Blogger colgate13, at 2:33 PM  

  • Thought I'd stop in for a 'cup of joe'. Nice job. Will definitely drop in from time to time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

  • Nice one gate! Geez - with all those cool pictures, you're making me look bad! Maybe it's time to spruce up my own blog! - LFN

    By Blogger Chuck B '92, at 11:48 PM  

  • don't forget hoops -- one of these years maybe we'll break out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

  • I guess hoops qualifies under "other sports" but hey, if there is stuff worth talking about, I'll talk.

    We might break out, but I think the deck is stacked against us. We need a miracle to establish a year in/year out program IMO.

    By Blogger colgate13, at 9:10 AM  

  • great site! I love it... keep up the good work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home